TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) PLEASE BE ADVISED that the purchase and/or use of this ticket shall constitute the unconditional acceptance to be bound by any and all of the terms and conditions of this agreement between the purchaser and/or holder (hereinafter referred to you “You” or “Your”) of the wristband or ticket (“Ticket”) to attend all or part of the event hosted in whole or in party (the “Event”) by Eskape Entertainment Corporation (“Eskape”), and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and, if applicable, parent company and their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, owners, members, trustees, agents, employees, successors and assigns.
2) Treat your Ticket as You would treat cash. There are no replacements for Tickets lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged due to user error and You unconditionally accept the risk of loss and/or theft of this Ticket. You must have a valid Ticket to enter the Event.
3) You agree that the Ticket is a revocable license ("License") to attend the Event for which it was issued, which is subject to revocation and denial of admission without compensation for any reason, including but not limited to Your attempted or actual violation of any of the promoters or Venue rules, policy or regulations and for any other action taken by You in violation of any local, state of federal law. The Ticket is only valid on the day or days of the Event as indicated on the Ticket. Reentry is prohibited.
4) You understand that the resale of the Ticket at a price greater than face value is absolutely prohibited. You understand that the Ticket is not redeemable for cash. You agree that if the ticket was obtained from an unauthorized source, it may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and if so is worthless and void. The resale, attempted resale, or purchase of this Ticket at a price higher than the official purchase price from the official Disco website is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. The only valid tickets are those purchased and/or redeemed through the official Disco website.
5) No party shall use the ticket related to or in association with any giveaway, including but not limited to as a prize or incentive, without Disco’s prior written consent. Any Ticket so used will automatically become void at Disco’s sole discretion with no refund to You and/or holder.
6) You assume all risk or danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the attraction.
7) You understand that the Event is intended for mature audiences only.
8) Any and all of audio and/or video recording or streaming or time-delayed streaming of the Event is strictly prohibited and will be seized.
9) You understand that the issuer of the ticket reserves the right to cancel, postpone, and/or change, the venue, artists, time, and/or date of the event for which the Ticket was issued at any time without prior notice or compensation to You. Such cancellation, postponement, and/or change to the venue, artists, time, and/or date of the Event shall not entitle you to a refund or any other reduction in the Ticket price or compensation. YOU UNCONDITIONALLY UNDERSTAND THAT ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL, THERE WILL BE NO TICKET REFUNDS AND/OR TICKET EXCHANGES. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
10) You understand that Your use of the Ticket is contingent upon Your voluntary assumption of all risk and danger incidental to your presence at the Event, whether occurring prior, during or after the Event, including any acts or omissions of ESKAPE.
11) You agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless the Venue, ESKAPE, the promoter, the participants and the artists, including but not limited to their respective management, their agents, their staff and their designees and all other parties related to the above (all of whom together are herein referred to as the "Parties") from any and all injuries, demands, suits, and/or claims.
12) Parties are not liable for any claim for loss of life or injury unless written notice is given within 6 months from the day of the loss of life or injury and no suit for any cause may be maintained against Parties unless it is commenced within one year after the Event. All suits must be brought in Federal Court in New York.
13) You understand that any or all of the Parties may utilize Your name, image and/or Your likeness in connection with any broadcast, audio and/or visual recording, audio- visual recording, photograph, or other reproduction or other publication of the Event (the “Footage”) and may be used for any purpose, including but not limited to commercial purposes, without any compensation to You and you waive all other rights in and to those images and likenesses, including but not limited to all claims of so-called moral rights. The Footage may be registered or stored by ESKAPE or governmental authorities for the purpose of ensuring the security and safety of Event attendees and the enforcement of and compliance with the safety regulations of the Venue. This Footage may be used as a means to identify and facilitate the prosecution of illegal or impermissible conduct.
14) You understand that the Venue has a zero tolerance policy for the use of illegal drugs and that illegal drug use will not be tolerated at the Venue.
15) You understand and agree that Your use of the Ticket is contingent upon Your unconditional and voluntary acceptance to be searched for the presence of drugs, weapons, objects that may disrupt the peace or jeopardize the safety of other ticketholders, and/or other prohibited items prior to Your admission to the Venue and/or at any time thereafter. If any of these items are found, this License for admission shall be immediately revoked, such items will be seized by security personnel and forfeited by You, or You will be immediately removed from the Event. Your refusal to submit to such a search shall also lead to the immediate revocation of this License and denial of admission to or immediate removal from the Event.
16) You understand that the Parties and all related parties, including but not limited to their management, employees, and agents, will not be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for any items that are left, lost, stolen, destroyed, confiscated, damaged or misplaced anywhere in the Venue regardless of fault or reason, so act accordingly.
17) In the event of the cancellation of the Event, your sole remedy shall be for the refund of the Value of the ticket, excluding any fees or service charges, and in no case shall you be entitled to any other damages, including but not limited to incidental and/or consequential damages.
18) You understand that the issuer of this Ticket reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any or all provisions herein contained in its sole discretion without prior notice to You.
19) You must meet the noted minimum age requirements as of the date you are attending the Event, with valid, original proof of age approved by the Parties, to attend the Event. Failure to provide such proof of age shall preclude you from entering the Event and you shall not be entitled to any refund nor will you be entitled to, or will the Parties be liable for, any other damages, including but not limited to incidental and/or consequential damages.
a. If the Event is held in the United States or Canada, You must show one of the following forms of approved identification. No exceptions will be made, even if You are accompanied by an adult or a person with valid identification. The following are the only acceptable forms of identification:
i. United States Passport;
ii. DHS "Trusted Traveler" Card (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST).
iii. United States Military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DOD civilians);
iv. Permanent Resident Card Border Crossing Card;
v. DHS-Designated Enhanced Driver's License;
vi. Drivers Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles or equivalent (Paper ID’s are not permitted);
vii. Native American Tribal Photo ID;
viii. A foreign government-issued passport;
ix. Canadian provincial driver’s license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) card;
x. Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC);
xi. Mexican Consulate ID (Only Permitted with a secondary form of ID – EX: School ID).
b. The following are examples, but not an exclusive list, of unacceptable forms of identification:
i. Expired identification card;
ii. School identification card;
iii. License/ID card issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada;
iv. Birth certificate
v. Social security card;
vi. Federal immigration card;
vii. Voter registration card;
viii. Copies of any acceptable forms of identification.
20) You will be denied entry to the Event or removed from the Venue if You:
a. Try to access or be in sections restricted to certain ticketholders unless in accordance to Your entry ticket or special admission ticket, such as production rooms, artists’ lodges, VIP zones, press rooms, offices, backstage and working areas;
b. Climb tents, constructions, fences, closures, lighting columns, tables, benches or any other infrastructure of the Venue;
c. Obstruct entrances, exits and evacuation routes and/or to linger at these locations any longer than strictly necessary for entering or exiting the Venue;
d. Wear a disguise or obstruct Your face to avoid being recognized;
e. Disturb the peace or compromise the safety of the general public;
f. Sell drinks, food or any other product without the express consent of SFX;
g. Throw or shoot any object, liquid, or any other product in loose or gaseous form;
h. Smoke in the non-smoking areas;
i. Urinate in public;
j. Display or make texts, symbols, images, gestures, wear clothing or articles of dress with language, or use language that is obscene, racist, xenophobic, provocative, or discriminatory, in the sole discretion of Event staff or security personnel;
k. Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other illegal substances;
l. Have been banned or removed from the Event, even if You are in possession of a new Ticket (such Ticket will not be refunded);
m. Deface, mark, damage, or destroy, in whole or in part, the Venue, decorations, or permanent or temporary structures at the Venue;
n. Litter or fail to maintain the cleanliness of the Venue;
o. Are demonstrating an intent to disturb the peace or to provoke someone else to do so;
p. Engage in fighting or disruptive behavior;
q. Resist the direction of and search by security personnel;
r. Refuse to declare and forfeits objects that are considered to be dangerous or off- limits by the Event’s security personnel – security personnel are under no obligation to return to forfeited items; and/or
s. Act in violation of the provisions of one or more articles of these internal regulations or in the spirit thereof.
21) The following is a non-exclusive list of items that are prohibited at the Event:
a. Pets (except service animals with current rabies certification);
b. Grills, tanks (propone, nitrous and the like);
d. Food or drink purchased from outside the Event;
e. Glass bottles or glass containers;
f. Illegal drugs or substances. paraphernalia, prescription drugs without a valid prescription with the holder’s name clearly listed or that are being shared with others, and other products that are being used or may be used for an unintended purpose;
g. Vitamins, prescriptions or eye drops in unsealed containers;
h. Deodorant or perfume in big bottles or sprays (cosmetics which are a normal shape and size are allowed -max size 3oz/90ml);
i. Any apparatus (umbrella, sunshade, tripod for cameras, walking canes) considered dangerous by the security services to other festival goers may be refused;
j. Motorcycles, ATVs or golf carts
k. Projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gaseous form;
m. Dust masks;
n. Chinese lanterns;
o. Flags or totems, unless made of plastic;
p. Lawn chairs;
r. Large umbrellas;
s. Unsealed tampons;
t. Opened cigarettes;
u. Marker pens;
v. Musical instruments;
x. Professional and non-personal radios and walkie-talkies;
y. Motorcycles, ATVs or golf carts;
z. Any materials that could be used for vending or solicitation;
aa. Flammable products or materials and sprays;
bb. Pyrotechnics of any type (e.g. sparklers, bottle rockets);
cc. Any weapons or dangerous, knives, sharp objects, or bruising object which could be used as a weapon (sticks, chains, stabbing or thrust weapons and the like);
dd. Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/or inflict damage to people and goods in the sole discretion of security personnel;
ee. Fire making materials other than matches and lighters;
ff. Animals (other than those permissible under Section 23 below);
gg. Laser pointers, Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
hh. Professional Recording Equipment - Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs), including GoPros;
ii. Water guns, massagers or misters;
kk. Tents, Umbrellas, Chairs or Blankets;
ll. Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters;
mm. Totems which contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totems and flags without these pieces and deemed safe at entry will be allowed;
nn. Backpacks, Large Purses or Bags over 10" x 10";
oo. Stuffed Animals or Dolls (Including Plush Backpacks);
pp. Recording equipment;
rr. Open Packs of Cigarettes or Unsealed Tampons (Upon Entry);
ss. Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Candy), Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers;
tt. Inflatables, Balloons, Balls, Frisbees, Glowsticks, Batons, Orbs, LED Gloves or LED Microlights;
uu. Hula Hoops, Large Chains, Spiked Jewelry, Pacifiers or Dust Masks;
vv. Markers, Pens or Spray Paint;
ww. Motorcycles, ATVs or golf carts Any materials that could be used for vending or solicitation;
22) xx. Large backpacks or coolers (except for in camping areas) The following is a non-exclusive list of items that are permissible at the Event:
a. Simple disposable or pocket cameras (non-professional);
b. Plastic tarps and blankets to sit on;
c. Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products (max. 30oz or 90ml);
d. Small or medium backpacks (no larger than 21" tall x 10” wide x 14" deep);
e. Sealed cigarettes & lighters;
f. Cell phones
g. Reusable water bottles (must be empty at entry);
h. Sunglasses, hats, fanny packs;
i. Sealed chap stick and sealed gum;
j. Empty Camelbacks or Bota Bags;
k. Guide dogs for people with visual disabilities. Guide dogs do need their own access pass. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pass for your guide dog.
23) The Event shall be accessible to all guests pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you have any ADA-related questions or concerns, or need an accommodation not identified here, please email email@example.com Please allow at least ten (10) business days to fulfill any special requests for accommodation. Please note that:
a. ADA parking spaces are available with a valid handicap parking placard;
b. At the main entrance, an accessible ticketing booth will be provided;
c. At the main entrance, there will be an elevator or ramp available;
d. At multiple points throughout the festival site/campsite, guests with disabilities can procure credentials for access to ADA viewing platforms. Up to two people will be allowed to accompany him/her onto these platforms.
e. Trained guide dogs, signal dogs, or service animals assisting guests with disabilities are permitted are allowed on the festival grounds. Make sure they are easily recognizable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for them.
f. Accessible restroom facilities including adapted toilets are located throughout the festival site/campsite and designated by appropriate signage.
g. For Patrons with Mobility Limitations: The festival site/camp site is accessible, but please be aware that this is a large outdoor venue with great distances between stages and numerous hills. Most travel is over natural terrain. If it should rain there will be soft grounds and mud in some places. There will be “Access” assistants present that can help where needed. At the start of the Event, these assistants can be found at the entrance. If assistance is needed throughout the festival site/campsite, they can always be called through the information booth.
24) You should note that the Venue grounds may be in whole or in part slippery.
25) You consent to medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury as organizer, security, police or medical professionals may deem appropriate. You understand this waiver these terms & conditions extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency and/or injury.
26) You unconditionally agree that the terms and conditions contained herein and/or referenced herein represent the entire agreement between You and the issuer of the Ticket with respect to its subject matter, and shall supersede and replace all prior contemporaneous understandings, communications, and agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter which contradict these terms, including but not limited to the text contained on the back of the actual Ticket and/or any contrary understanding or agreements between You and ESKAPE.
27) You unconditionally agree to be bound by any and all of the terms and conditions contained herein and/or referenced herein and any additions, changes and/or modifications thereof.
28) These terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of New York. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these terms shall be brought only in the courts located in New York County unless otherwise specified. The parties hereto specifically consent to personal jurisdiction of said courts.